Thursday, June 26, 2008

Taken from Knitted & Purled of whom I am a brand new fan:

1. What was I doing ten years ago?

I was finishing my first year of high school and getting involved with a skeevy senior. *Shudders*

2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:

Cook a healthy vegetarian Chinese dinner, relax after a hard day, watch a movie with Boyfriend, read, go to sleep early

3. Snacks I enjoy:

All manner of sweets as well as dips and cheeses with bread.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Concentrate on my writing full-time! And travel all over the world with my love.

5. Places I have lived:

New York City, Venice, Austin

6. Jobs I have had:

Babysitting, dental assistant, "chart puller," receptionist, audio guide sales at museum, marketing and communications, freelance writer and editor

7. Peeps I want to know more about:

Andi, Amanda, Musing Woman

1 comment:

musing said...

Cool! I'll do this over the weekend. But, I can tell you now, the billionaire answer's gonna be long. :)