Thursday, August 09, 2007

I made Indian food for the first time last night! It was very exciting. I had never done it before because the recipes are so complicated - you've gotta have turmeric, cumin, and all this other stuff. I didn't realize that if you just buy "Curry Powder," it's got all of that stuff in it already. I made chicken curry with onions, and garlic naan (not from scratch, are you crazy?). I also made a soup that didn't turn out well. For dessert, I made bread pudding using Boyfriend's mother's recipe; she taught me how to make it during the visit since it is his favorite. I felt very domestic and proud of myself. A rare occurence. Don't get too excited.

I just want to take a moment to say that I love Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Chips.

I am going to go back on Weight Watchers. A friend of mine is on it and is helping me reorient myself, since it has been... oh... six years since I last did it. I am also joining an aerobics class for the month of September - yay!

No comments: