Monday, January 07, 2008

I had the best birthday weekend ever. I relaxed and wrote a lot because I was still feeling under the weather and because I have an important deadline this month. In addition, Boyfriend and I went bowling and had dinner at the fondue restaurant I mentioned - it was to die for. The first course was a cheese blend of Fontina and Gruyere, shallots, white wine, garlic, and some other stuff. We dipped bread and apples and veggies in there... Then we cooked our own meats, pasta and shrimp in the fondue pot at our table. For dessert, they melted chocolate, marshmallow and Oreo cookies into the fondue and we dipped brownies, bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, marshmallows, etc. into it. They also brought us complimentary champagne because it was my birthday. By the end of the meal I was clinging to the table's edge for dear life, moaning to Boyfriend about my new pregnancy (it was chocolate twins).

No comments: