Sunday, November 09, 2008

I... can't... move... my... neck. I had to leave work on Thursday and stay out Friday because of a sick feeling accompanied by severe neck, shoulders and back pain. I hesitate to call it a cold outright because it is really characterized by feeling feverish, feeling like I am going to fall over, and having that overall sick feeling. Not coughing or sneezing, but I can barely move, and I didn't pull any muscles or perform any strenuous activity. Not sure what is going on.

4 comments:

cheekynomad said...

flu?

feel better

Andi said...

Sounds very fluish. I hope you're feeling better!

musingwoman said...

See a doctor. As they say, better safe than sorry.

Amanda Roper said...

Hope you are feeling better! Sounds like the zombie plague; have you been craving brains lately?