Friday, June 24, 2005

Angry Young Woman

I'm realizing that I have been a bit of jerk here lately. Firstly, I never meant to get political. That just happened because the things that I spend a lot of time thinking about leak out onto the page. Secondly, even when I'm not being political, I can be a tad abrasive with my cynicism about Christianity. So, I would like to apologize to all Republicans and to all devout Christians out there. I'm dealing with a lot and this is a fairly harmless way to unload.

It's an unfortunate thing to witness changes in yourself that are not positive ones. A couple of people have told me that I have changed since the accident and not in a good way. Cynic, for example, said that I'm starting to bear similiarities to him, which concerns him. Am I on my way to becoming an angry person?

4 comments:

Streak said...

Anger is one of those things. Good to be angry at unjust stuff. Bad to let it consume. Difficult line that. And before I start talking even more like Yoda, let me say I thanks for popping in on the blog. You are more than welcome, and I hope my anger isn't destructive.

sojourness said...

No problem, I think your blog is awesome :)

Wasp Jerky said...

I find myself angry at BushCo and the RepubliChristians on a regular basis. It's not as bad as it used to be; around election time I was a mess. The trick, I guess, is not to become a raving lunatic who generalises about Republicans or Conservative Christians. Stay angry without becoming the very people that you're angry about in the process.

sojourness said...

Will do.