I found this at some other blogs and thought it would be fun to do...
100 True Facts You May Not Know About Sojourness
1. I have been writing poetry since I was young, and about 90% of it is crap.
2. Throughout my childhood I have had 3 dogs, 9 cats, 2 hamsters, 2 crabs, 2 turtles, and many fish.
3. My favorite color is blue.
4. When I was in eighth grade, the boys in the class called me Mama Smurf because of it.
5. I think they meant Smurfette, but they weren't too bright.
6. That same year, I borrowed a mannequin from the art room to be in our English class group presentation of the death scene in Romeo and Juliet, and as I carried it down the hall, its various extremities fell off.
7. There were two girls in the group, and I wound up having to be Romeo.
8. I recently began keeping a dream journal, inspired by The Dogs of Babel.
9. I have noticed that in many of my dreams, I am angry and yelling at people. But they always start it.
10. Either that, or I am waiting and waiting for someone who never comes.
11. My last boyfriend was from the Caribbean, and was very superstitious.
12. He seriously believed in dreams, and got worried when he had certain ones.
13. My co-worker dreamed that I had a baby with someone who looked just like him, and she didn't even know he existed.
14. He thought it was a glimpse of our future.
15. Ha ha ha.
16. I was obsessed with the Beatles in high school.
17. My best friend and I met both Paul and Ringo.
18. We cut school and waited on line for 30 hours to meet Paul.
19. It was one of the best times of my life.
20. When George died, I was inconsolable for days.
21. I had appendicitis when I was 17.
22. The doctors were convinced that I was pregnant and lying about it.
23. After the operation, they told me that my appendix had been in the middle, enlarged, flipped over and leaning on some other organ.
24. I was born that way.
25. For a Get Well present, my best friend made me a Ringo teddy bear by buying hair extensions and gluing them onto the bear's head in the shape of a moptop.
26. It is the best gift I have ever received.
27. I was a tomboy as a kid.
28. My favorite T.V. shows were Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and The Incredible Hulk.
29. I also used to write plays and persuade my friends to star in them.
30. But we never got around to performing them for anyone.
31. My favorite toy was my TalkBoy.
31. My friends and I used to record radio shows on it.
32. My car is 17 years old.
33. It looks like me.
34. I never want a new one.
35. I have 988 e-mails in my inbox because Hotmail made the limit so high that I don't have to delete anything ever again.
36. My cat had kittens yesterday.
37. She had four, but one died.
38. My sister called me on my cell phone last night to tell me that.
39. I cried on the bus.
40. My sister is not as sensitive as I am, and she does things like that without realizing how I will take it.
41. When we were teenagers, my Dad took us out to dinner for Valentine's Day. Right in the middle of dinner, she casually mentioned that my favorite 7th grade teacher died.
42. I wrote a letter to her family to tell them how sorry I was and how much she meant to me.
43. I'm an English major.
44. I changed it to history in January.
45. I just changed it back.
46. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up.
47. Then I wanted to be a singer.
48. I sang in a church talent show once but my stage fright was so bad that I almost hyperventilated.
49. I sang Love Song by Third Day.
50. When I was in high school, I was also obsessed with Newsies.
51. My friends and I performed The World Will Know in the school library for the Read Aloud.
52. Dressed as Newsies.
53. Everyone loved it.
54. My teacher wrote about it in my recommendation for college.
55. Which was kind of embarrassing.
56. I got interviewed on the news when I cut school to meet Paul McCartney, and my English teacher saw it.
57. He was such a big Beatles fan that he made me get up in front of the class and tell him all about it the next day.
58. I almost always read while I'm walking.
59. I have been doing it for so long that I am able to avoid tripping or walking into people.
60. I have a lot of strange things committed to memory.
61. Like all the books of the Bible.
62. And Psalm 1.
63. And the Preamble to the Constitution.
64. And Shakespeare's Sonnet 18.
65. Which I had to memorize for an audition for the school play during freshman year of high school.
66. I played General Cartwright in Guys and Dolls.
67. They made me dance on a giant die on stage (to go with the whole gambling motif) and I'm afraid of heights.
68. I was supposed to be a really stern character, but opening night while I was saying my lines, I looked out in the crowd and noticed my Dad wearing a really proud, goofy smile.
69. And I smirked.
70. My mother made a joke of telling my father that the cat was pregnant by first telling him that he's going to be a grandfather.
71. I predicted that he would guess that my sister was pregnant before he would guess that I was (even though I'm older).
72. Because I'm "the good one."
73. I was right.
74. Although my sister is pretty good too.
75. Maybe it's because I've been dubbed a man-hater.
76. I'm not.
77. But people get a kick out of it, so I let them believe it.
78. I have been in three minor car accidents.
79. But none while I was driving.
80. I did have an altercation with a fence at a construction site when I first got my license, though.
81. Long story.
82. No, just an embarrassing one.
83. I curse while I'm driving.
84. I need to stop that.
85. Especially if I'm listening to Christian music at the time.
86. But I never honk my horn at other drivers.
87. Because I just figure the stupid thing was done already, so why harp on it?
88. I have flat feet.
89. I once danced on stage in front of 700 people at a youth retreat.
90. Which was quite out of character for me.
91. On average I sleep eight hours a night.
92. Which is way too much for a college student, in my opinion.
93. Last night, someone told me I read too much.
94. My favorite actor is Cary Grant.
95. I have never flown in a plane.
96. The best place I have ever worked was in a museum.
97. Even though a security guard stalked me.
98. I started avoiding Ancient Greek and Roman Art, because that was where he was stationed.
99. But he found me in the cafeteria and I had to suffer through the most awkward lunch of my life.
100. That was two years ago, so I can laugh about it now.