Saturday, November 26, 2005

Medicine Jar



Sick sick sick. You know how everyone has at least one loser friend who's always sick and you think they're either a hypochondriac or making it up so they don't have to hang out with you? I'm that friend. Sick practically every other week, I swear. Consequently, I missed out on Thanksgiving leftover day. Oh well. I guess that counteracts the bad eating choices I made on Thanksgiving, doesn't it?

I think Comtrex is the worst medicine in the world. It knocks out your cold symptoms but it makes you want to curl up into a ball and die. Hell in pill form. Fortunately, I finished one of my papers yesterday, but afterwards, I wasn't able to do any work. I couldn't even get myself to read - READ! I stayed in bed and watched the entire first season of the Vicar of Dibley. I made Mother watch the Elton John episode with me. Ha! I love that show.

No comments: