Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sweet Baby


This is my HNT photo, up a day early because I wanted to write about the good news and I figured it would be okay to cheat, just this once. No, she's not my baby - she belongs to my mother. I am now the eldest in a family of five girls. (That's a lot of estrogen, I know.)

Some of you may be confused for several reasons:

a) I continually complain about the depression accompanying my father's debilitating accident, as well as my mother getting on my case about visiting him, but I never mentioned the fact that they have not been together for years.

b) I neglected to mention that my mother was pregnant at all.

But... as of Friday the 13th (yeesh), she is here... and she is gorgeous :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you were still religious wouldja have hadda regard her as a demon baby?

sojourness said...

No I wouldn't. Why would you say such a thing?

AndyT13 said...

Well! That's a very happy HNT indeed! Congrats!

Wenchy said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Bella said...

Congratulations BIG SIS!

HAPPY HNT!

Jody said...

happy HNT cute baby congrads

Lee Ann said...

Beautiful baby! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

It was a joke about Friday th' 13th, obviously. Don't you know my joke logic by now? :P

sojourness said...

Oooooooohhhhhh. I thought you meant because... never mind.

My apologies Wolvie.

Anonymous said...

See, this is why we need to get together more than thrice a year. :P

Andi said...

WOW! Many congrats!!!!

Sheets said...

Congratulations! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

is that the pic i took? I think so!

btw, I don't get wolf, I thought what you thought and was about to ask you for its address.

sojourness said...

Yep, that's the one you took! You're in the wrong field. You should quit your job and begin photographing babies and crazy people full-time :)