1. My uncle once: tried to teach me how to play guitar, unsuccessfully.
2. Never in my life: have I done any recreational drugs. Ever. Surprising, right?
3. When I was five: I was a know-it-all.
4. High school was: a waste of my time, except for a handful of good friends I made there.
5. I will never forget: seeing Boyfriend for the first time.
6. Once I met: Toni Morrison and I was so star-struck because I have loved her since I was 16.
7. There’s this girl I know: who crochets like nothing I've ever seen.
8. Once, at a bar: I watched a severe homophobe sweat when he realized it was a lesbian bar... and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to go home!
10. Last night: I went to a new gelateria with Boyfriend.
11. If only I had: a kitty cat.
12. Next time I go to church: should be interesting.
13. What worries me most: is death and loss.
14. When I turn my head left I see: a crooked sign Friend From Work threw together for a trade show last year.
15. When I turn my head right I see: Email/phone list taped to the wall and my mini Van Gogh calendar with X's on it.
16. You know I’m lying when: ...ever I'm lying. It's totally obvious.
17. What I miss most about the 80s is: innocence and Punky Brewster.
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Cordelia.
19. By this time next year: I'd like to have a job I care passionately about.
20. A better name for me would be: .... Don't think there is one. My name is so very me.
21. I have a hard time understanding: Republicans.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study something I love to death.
23. You know I like you if: I invite you to the random things I organize.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Boyfriend.
25. Take my advice, never: leave things left unsaid until it's too late.
26. My ideal breakfast is: a big fat Migas taco.
27. A song I love but do not have is: ... Don't laugh, but most of the songs from my copy of City on a Hill: Christmas. I have no idea where the CD is.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: keep an eye on your wallet. Ha, ha, just kidding! (Somewhat.)
29. Why won’t people: live and let live?
30. If you spend a night at my house: you will be uncomfortable on my couch, but my wit and grace will make up for it.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: something that's life or death, but that's about it.
32. The world could do without: nuclear weapons.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go skydiving.
34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Feminist Friend
35. Paper clips are more useful than: most things.
36. If I do anything well it’s: show affection.
37. And by the way: is it 5:00 yet??