Friday, August 15, 2008

God, I love a good meme. Thanks Andi.

1. My uncle once:
tried to teach me how to play guitar, unsuccessfully.

2. Never in my life: have I done any recreational drugs. Ever. Surprising, right?

3. When I was five: I was a know-it-all.

4. High school was: a waste of my time, except for a handful of good friends I made there.

5. I will never forget: seeing Boyfriend for the first time.

6. Once I met: Toni Morrison and I was so star-struck because I have loved her since I was 16.



7. There’s this girl I know: who crochets like nothing I've ever seen.

8. Once, at a bar: I watched a severe homophobe sweat when he realized it was a lesbian bar... and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

9. By noon, I’m usually: ready to go home!

10. Last night: I went to a new gelateria with Boyfriend.

11. If only I had: a kitty cat.

12. Next time I go to church: should be interesting.

13. What worries me most: is death and loss.

14. When I turn my head left I see: a crooked sign Friend From Work threw together for a trade show last year.

15. When I turn my head right I see: Email/phone list taped to the wall and my mini Van Gogh calendar with X's on it.

16. You know I’m lying when: ...ever I'm lying. It's totally obvious.

17. What I miss most about the 80s is: innocence and Punky Brewster.



18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Cordelia.

19. By this time next year: I'd like to have a job I care passionately about.

20. A better name for me would be: .... Don't think there is one. My name is so very me.

21. I have a hard time understanding: Republicans.

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: study something I love to death.

23. You know I like you if: I invite you to the random things I organize.

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: Boyfriend.

25. Take my advice, never: leave things left unsaid until it's too late.

26. My ideal breakfast is: a big fat Migas taco.


27. A song I love but do not have is: ... Don't laugh, but most of the songs from my copy of City on a Hill: Christmas. I have no idea where the CD is.

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: keep an eye on your wallet. Ha, ha, just kidding! (Somewhat.)

29. Why won’t people: live and let live?

30. If you spend a night at my house: you will be uncomfortable on my couch, but my wit and grace will make up for it.

31. I’d stop my wedding for: something that's life or death, but that's about it.

32. The world could do without: nuclear weapons.

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go skydiving.

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Feminist Friend

35. Paper clips are more useful than: most things.

36. If I do anything well it’s: show affection.

37. And by the way: is it 5:00 yet??

1 comment:

Andi said...

Great answers! I'm right there with you on paperclips.