General "at home" guilty pleasures that I plan to indulge in:
- Reading issues of Glamour that are inevitably lying around the house. Someone subscribed years ago and I don't even know if they read it. I don't subscribe to or buy that anti-feminist garbage but whenever I'm home I check up on those 10 Things to Do to Drive Him Wild, you know, just to keep an eye on the ideological competition.
- Shopping with Mother at the Italian market. Antipasto, cannolis and vino ... oh my!
- Taking Little Sisters out to movies, restaurants, the library, you name it.
- Seeing really good friends.
- Traveling to the family's vacation home in another state where I can lie on the swing on the porch and read books undisturbed.