...so what better way to pass the time than to rob something from Dena? :)
1. Nervous habits? Nail-biting.
2. Are you double jointed? Highly doubt it.
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yep.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Not really.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? No.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Of course.
7. Tattoos? No, I'm fickle and have a low tolerance for pain.
8. Piercings? Only my ears.
9. Do you make your bed daily? Nah.
10. Which shoe goes on first? The left one.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Who hasn't?
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? Not much, usually $20 or less.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My silver claddagh ring with the garnet heart. You know, this one.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? Anything black. Slimming, baby.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I twirl it. I'm not afraid of a challenge.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Years ago, during my pre-vegetarian days.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? Rarely.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Tons but I don't really eat them, my younger siblings do.
19. What's your favorite beverage? Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? I don't eat fast food anymore.
21. Do you cook? A little bit.
22. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day, minimum.
23. Hair drying method? I put some crap in it and then just let it dry on its own.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Sure, several times. Right now it still contains remnants of Amber Sunrise, which I did in January 2004.
25. Do you swear? Yeah, way more than I should.
26. Do you ever spit? Only at the dentist's office.
27. Animal? Elephants.
28. Food? Vanilla Bark Tofutti Ice Cream. I could live on that stuff.
29. Month? April
30. Day of the week? Friday
31. Cartoon? The Simpsons
32. Shoe brand? Not too particular about that.
33. Subject in school? English
34. Color? Blue
35. Sport? Baseball
36. TV shows? Sex and the City, Arrested Development, Rescue Me, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, 30 Days, Desperate Housewives
37. Thing to do in the spring? Drive in the rain with Simon & Garfunkel playing on the radio
38. Thing to do in the summer? Go to plays, museums, and parks
39. Thing to do in the autumn? Return to school
40. Thing to do in the winter? Read a good book over a cappuccino
In And Around
41. In the CD player? Sarah McLachlan
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? Fellow Seeker
43. Reading? Who Cooked the Last Supper? by Rosalind Miles, The Educated Imagination by Northrop Frye, A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry, The Dance of the Dissident Daughter by Sue Monk Kidd, and a few others... I know I have a problem.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Occasionally.
45. What color is your bedroom? Lavender with green ivy and vines that I painted along the walls.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window.
48. What's your sleeping position? Fetal position on my side.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yeah.
50. Do you snore? No.
51. Do you sleepwalk? Used to. Not anymore.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Used to. Not sure if I still do.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Rarely.
54. How about with the light on? Can't.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Once in a while I leave the radio on and go to sleep listening to classical music, but that's about it.
56. Last interesting person you met? One of Boyfriend's friends.