Friday, April 21, 2006

tree hugger

Fellow #3 is going to Italy with me because we got accepted to the same program :) So this past week, I invited her to join the Italian conversation group. She, Italian Conversation Partner and I all got along well, and besides being great practice, it was fun. Afterwards, F. #3 and I had dinner together. She has been to Italy before, so she was answering all my questions about what it would be like. We also exchanged book recommendations (English majors *shrugs shoulders*), and then Boyfriend joined us for dessert.

Yesterday I took Kid Sister #2 to the park because it was such a beautiful day. Out of nowhere, she ran up to a tree and gave it a big hug. She exclaimed, "Hugging the tree! Hugging the tree!" Yeah, I've done a good job with her ;)

No comments: