Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Here is some more news from my boring life :P Blood test came back normal; I am not diseased. This is a good feeling, but the nausea will not go away. Neither will the lethargy. I came back to work today only to speak gibberish to my colleagues and nearly fall face first into my decaf. (Yes, baby... decaf!)

I never buy myself things unless they are on serious sale because I'm cheap, but in the last week, I had a couple of fun purchases worth noting. The less exciting are several body washes from the Bath & Body website. I needed new ones, I love their scents, and they were marked down from $9.50 to $3.00 each. I love me a bargain.

Before that, I went to a major closeout yarn sale and went a little crazy. As in, spent three times what I had planned to be my limit, but was able to justify it all. Now I have THE perfect yarn for winter hats and scarves for little sisters, scarf for mother, birthday present for FFWW and for... you know... just fun yarn indulgence for me. The woman who held the sale runs a quality (read: expensive) yarn store around here and she had a two car garage full of imported yarns marked down to about $2-5 a skein. I SAID, $2-5 DOLLARS A SKEIN. And you are surprised at the big bag I brought home? Boyfriend wasn't.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Oooh, I really need to learn to knit. I love knitted stuff, and it would be SO much easier to make my own.

sojourness said...

KnittingHelp.com has great videos!