Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yesterday I took the first of many trips on foot to the library. I was really proud of myself for doing this because it is a sizable walk and I have been really lazy with exercise. I got home sweating with a few new books and felt really good ;)

Father's Day was what you'd expect, I don't need to whine about it. I am trying to recover now. It takes time.

Love New Therapist. She makes me feel so comfortable I wind up spilling my guts, whereas I held back a lot from the last one. Things are going well on that front.

I have been thinking about what to do with the archives of this blog. It holds three years of my life - imagine that! - and it does worry me that a server crash or some other problem at Blogger/Google could take it from me. I would like to back it up. I wonder if I should print it as a book, keep it on my bookshelf. Sounds silly but really, it is a long-ass journal. That's what it is. I would hate to lose any of it.

1 comment:

Andi said...

I've thought about printing mine too. From the really bitter early days to the more balanced here and now. I've been horrible about "real" journals. My blog is definitely the best snapshot of my life for the last however-many years.