Monday, July 28, 2008

I am feeling really happy in my life right now. Sounds crazy because I am actually going through a rough patch this year, but I think that I am handling it the best I ever have. I cannot take credit for this, though, because I have a lot of help. Boyfriend is a constant source of support in ways I can't even express. My therapist is totally kick-ass. The gym is making me feel good about myself, as well as kicking up serotonin into my terminally sad brain. Plus eating well, and being successful with my writing... I just feel that I am finally in control, even though some things have gone terribly wrong.

Kurt Vonnegut once wrote, "I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'" So I just wanted to do that.

No comments: