Thursday, July 24, 2008

I never used to be much of a tea person but I have been sucking down the hibiscus like it's no tomorrow. Don't know if it's a phase or not, but I just love it. I took it over my morning coffee today, and that's just not me!

Anyway, I probably neglected to mention that Boyfriend and I started going to the gym together a week and a half ago. Actually, that is inaccurate. Boyfriend started a few months ago and I started a week and a half ago :) I have only gone about 7 times but by combining it with really keeping an eye on what I eat, I am already seeing some small results.

1 comment:

Andi said...

Oohh, I love hibiscus tea! I haven't had it for a while, and now I have a wicked craving.

Good for you for beginning the workout routine! I started walking EVERY morning about 2 weeks ago, and I found out at the doc today that I've lost 3 more pounds. Yay! Now I'm to a point that I miss the workout when I don't do it. Yay for habits! Good luck keepin' it up. We can motivate each other. Lord knows I need them motivation.