Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I am going to try to make this post as un-bitter as possible. Bear with me.

Allow me to list some of the things that made the last two days the shittiest I've had in a while.

  1. I pissed off Cat. I didn't mean to. Long story short, I accused her of peeing on the carpet when she didn't (should have smelled that spot before jumping to conclusions). I didn't yell, I wasn't even mean, I just said, "Cat, no. Don't do this. No." When I found out what the spill really was, I felt terrible, but the damage had been done. I tried petting and brushing her to get back on her good side and she took a swipe at me and hissed. She wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the night. Anytime I spoke to her or threw her kisses, she turned her face the other way. Yesterday she was asking me for food and I was like, "Yay! I'm forgiven!" I danced into the kitchen to give her food and accidentally stepped on her tail. Yeah.

  2. My car is still overheating and making terrible noises. I've had two mechanics look at it. One of them said I might want to consider just getting a new car, because there are some other looming problems on the horizon. That would be a great suggestion if I had money laying around to get a new car. Today I am working from home because the cheaper of the two is replacing the water pump. I'm crossing all body parts and praying that will be the only problem and I can drive the bitch home already. Yes, I called her a bitch. She is certainly acting like one lately.

  3. I had a 1.5 hour dentist appointment yesterday morning at 7:40. Note to self: Don't make dentist appointments that early.

  4. Not enough sleep lately. Kinda need it to deal with this other stuff.

No comments: