Thursday, November 08, 2007

I bought breakfast tacos on the way in this morning because I didn't have time for a proper breakfast. I know they're nearly 300 calories each but I got them anyway. Ate one, drank my orange juice out of the small plastic container (yay for combos) and then couldn't eat the second because it was drenched in grease. Ew. I learned something about myself this morning - one breakfast taco is enough to fill me up. This will surely influence future purchasing decisions.

Oh my goodness, what has happened to me? I remember a time in the not-so-distant past when I had interesting things to talk about.

Last night CL Friend and I went to an advanced screening of "The Kite Runner." One of the best, most powerful movies I have seen in a very long time, but it was also very disturbing. (Isn't that usually the case? The ones that disturb you change your life, the way you think?) I can't handle reality; it is way too harsh. I came home and sobbed.

Needless to say I have stopped reading the book because I doubt I can handle it right now. The story is incredible and I'm sure the book is even better than the movie, so if you are not a big baby, you should totally read it.

No comments: