Monday, December 17, 2007

I need to stop laboring under the allusion that I can wear a 3/4 shirt or even a long sleeved shirt and a coat and nothing else, because once I get to the office I will be warm inside. This office is chilly, man. I need to buy me some winter clothes. Especially before I go home next week, because then it will really be a big problem.

Boyfriend left for the east coast this morning, and I'm following on Sunday. I have been upset about him going, naturally, but I already feel that this time will be easier than the last time was. I mean, I guess that's easy to say at work... let's see what happens when I get home to an empty apartment every night. But I feel a bit stronger and independent. I hope it lasts the entire week and not just this morning ;)

Yesterday B. and I went to dinner with CL Friend and CLFH. We went to a restaurant out on the lake that was crazy gorgeous. I don't know how else to describe it. There were sculptures everywhere and the sun set while we were there and the view was spectacular. It wasn't even a fancy or expensive restaurant. I would love to go there again.

This Friday I am sleeping over CLF and CLFH's place, which should be fun, although they are so keen on getting me to have a shot (I have never had one, ever) and I am too afraid to try. How to dissuade them when I am in their home, I don't know.

No comments: