Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Summer to Remember


Well, well, well. I had a throat infection in July, another throat infection in August, and an emergency trip to the dentist today confirmed that I have a gum infection. On antibiotics for three months straight. It's so not fair!

Oh, and I'm in excruciating pain. More like agony.

If I lived alone, I probably would have crawled into a closet and died by now. They wouldn't have found me until they wanted their next rent check. Yes, I blog mushy stuff about Boyfriend a lot and it makes you all sick but I-don't-care-because-he-is-amazing-and-it's-my-damn-blog. I have put this man through three months of practically waiting on me hand and foot while I lay around moaning or wake him up in the middle of the night because "it hurts."

As a feminist and a purported man-hater, I think it's important that I give a shout-out to the best man in the world for being the way he is.

2 comments:

cheekynomad said...

showoff!

Anonymous said...

feel better