Friday, September 14, 2007

I have been working from home practically all week because I am in horrible, agonizing pain. The dentist promised me that today I would feel better, though I've been on anti-b's since Tuesday. If not, he will conclude that I am some kind of mutant and will change them.

I actually do feel a little better, though I am frightened to say so and jinx it. I can safely say that I have never been through anything as physically painful as this has been.

Can't wait for that childbirth! ;)

I'm listening to dc Talk and it's a real blast from the past. You know how music can bring you back to other places in your life? I feel 15 again, and it's crazy...

Man, I miss believing in something.

Anyway, what else? Gave up most of my freelancing gigs for one big one that I'm excited about. Have taken a break from genealogy research, but found a ton of great stuff before I did. Have not been counting calories but am probably losing weight from not eating. Jazzercise DVD is overdue at the library and those bastards charge $1 a day.

I will prob be back with a meme because I'm so darn bored.

No comments: