Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I went to the doctor this morning and it turns out I have lost 6-16 pounds (I fluctuate within ten pounds on their scale every time I go). That's pretty good news. I don't see the results as much as I would like but it was encouraging enough to push me off into a better week than last. I didn't exercise much last week because I kept feeling dizzy and not knowing why.

It is still rainy and grey in Austin. It's not cold or anything but boy, is it miserable.

I did not have the opportunity to watch the SC Democratic debate last night, but I heard clips on NPR this morning. Political squabbling is really starting to embarrass me. It's like Jerry Springer out there.



And yes, I am starting to get boring, but it is just so darn grey.

1 comment:

cheekynomad said...

u should look at the jan 16 episode of the daily show to understand why i find this picture you posted so funny, "the gloves come off"