1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Rachel, Jacob's wife, also finds herself childless, and when she complains to Jacob, he makes it clear that it is God's doing: 'Am I in God's stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?'" (Eve: A Biography by Pamela Norris)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Excerpts from "Big Love."
4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The clock ticking and Kid Sister #2 singing her ABC's upstairs.
5. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
My sisters and I went out for lunch a couple of hours ago.
6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
7. What are you wearing?
My UT sweatshirt that I never take off and jeans.
8. Did you dream last night?
9. When did you last laugh?
At the restaurant when a strange man approached Sister and asked her what her t-shirt said. (It said, "Some people say I have a bad attitude. Those people are stupid." I gave it to her :) I told her I would buy her a t-shirt that says, "Stop staring at my fucking chest."
10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Framed Norman Rockwell prints and photos of the greats (The Marx Bros., the cast of "I Love Lucy", etc.)
11. Seen anything weird lately?
I saw something hilarious a week or so ago. Burger King had a sign up announcing their 'new chicken fries' but the N had fallen off, so it read: EW CHICKEN FRIES.
12. What do you think of this quiz?
Something to keep me awake.
13. What is the last film you saw?
14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A mansion, and I would have a gigantic library in it with international art pieces and funky couches. Boyfriend could have a sportsy section of the house, hee hee.
15. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I get really stereotypically girly when I want to unwind: bubble baths, face masks, foot scrubs, scented shower gels and candles.
16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
17. Do you like to dance?
When I'm alone, yes.
18. George Bush.
I dream of having a president who speaks at least as well as my sisters in Pre-K.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I'm crazy about Shakespearean names like Ophelia and Juliet and Viola. I doubt I would ever really name a child one of those, but since this is hypothetical, what the hell.
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
I really like Boyfriend's real first name (I call him by his nickname).
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
I'm not into harassment. Go forth and meme.