Sunday, February 04, 2007

Notes on a Scatterbrain

Boyfriend brought it to my attention that I am slacking on the blog. Well, I had noticed, but my recent drainage has left me feeling a bit empty. I am happy, but I am constantly busy and tired. I know it will pass, that it's just a small hurdle to get over, but I haven't felt like writing. Haven't felt like I had much to say.



Today Artsy Friend and I went to see "Notes on a Scandal." I wanted to see it because: a) I read the book a couple of years ago and b) Cate Blanchett is one of my favorite actresses. It was pretty good, too, but seriously creepy. Judi Dench played her role beautifully; I will most likely have nightmares about her tonight and it was not even a horror film.

We saw the movie at one of the Alamo Drafthouse movie theaters, which are so cool because there are waiters and you can order food and drinks while you're watching the movie. It was the first time I had been to one before.

I didn't make it to the church gig today. I got up, showered, and collapsed back in to bed after texting the woman concerning my flakiness. I always take on too much and then have to drop pieces of my life by the wayside. Sad, really.

No comments: