Thursday, May 24, 2007

Does anyone else get depressed reading the news? I mean, I go to the New York Times website each morning and I think it's bad for my health or something. Seriously.

I am doing better, I think, than before, although for some reason I am super tired lately. Last night I went to bed at like 9:00 or 10:00, woke up today at 7:00, and am still very tired. That's okay, though, because I am living for my ... Three! ... Day! ... Weekend! (Wow, I really am a working stiff.)

I need a haircut. I want to grow it out long again but I need a trim for the split endies and to make it grow faster. The last haircut I received was in Europe by someone with whom I could not communicate, if that helps you gauge the need :P

What else...

Boyfriend and I need to find some plans for Memorial Day weekend. We are trying to decide if we want to drive out somewhere or just explore around here. Either way, it should be a nice, fun reprieve (although I should probably take my 2,000+ page Complete Works of Shakespeare with me. *Sigh*)

Am I took young for senility? Or has the ADD that runs in my family finally touched me? I am a bit too young to be opening up Amazon.com and then not knowing why I did it.

9:47 am already? Geez, I got a meeting. I'll be back with more of my boring drivel.

No comments: