Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I have been doing some fun things lately, which is a change for me. Usually my life consists of going to work, coming home with the intention to study, eating dinner in front of Seinfeld of Jeopardy! or whatever, and then either going for a walk or getting sucked into the TV or actually doing some schoolwork. That's not a life, that's an existence, and a sad one at that.

But last weekend we went swimming, and last night Boyfriend and I went bowling and played pool. It felt so good to just unwind and have a little fun for once. Not that I can afford to do it every night, what with school and all, but still. Happy camper. Except for the sore thumbs.

Great news in the writing world, but I don't write about that here. If you know my full name (like, for real) then go to sojourness'fullname.blogspot.com to check out what has gotten me so chipper.

Sister is leaving next week and gosh darn it, I will miss her. The sisterly relationship is a strange one, I'll admit.

No comments: