Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What kind of world are we living in when you can't trust your Lean Pocket in the office freezer?

Last night I watched Bridget Jones's Diary and cried when Boyfriend texted me that he was in Central Park and wished I was there. I don't even like chick flicks but this was a good movie. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Checking the sequel out of the library so I can be disappointed :)

My mother called me as well since she hadn't heard from me since my return. She brought up the weight thing again, being helpful with a suggestion she had gotten from someone, somewhere. I was glad she called, though, because I was lonely in that smelly apartment. I don't like being a bachelorette for a week. I will like it more Friday night at the movies with Artsy Friend, but not till then.

You know, I have totally revamped my eating habits in the last months. If you look in my refrigerator you will find fruits and vegetables. My freezer has diet meals and frozen vegetables, skinless chicken breasts and low-cal waffles. I have sugar-free cookies, which I do not eat too many of, and pretzels and tea and the like. Exercise is key, because I haven't been doing any, and the lack of it has apparently walloped me good.

No comments: