Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New company lounge nearly done. Found out today we're getting a pool table. Crazy, huh? I will be too afraid to use it, thinking my boss will think I'm slacking off. (Which is what I would be doing, but why else have a pool table at work?) I remember playing a hospital game on the computer - this was before the Sims revolution - and you created and furnished your hospital, and when you put a pool table in the employee lounge, no one did any work. People were dropping dead because doctors and nurses were shooting pool. Think I should mention that to my boss? Ha ha.

P.S. Second Bridget Jones movie was fab as well. My new favorite quote: "I refuse to work with someone who believes that Iran is the name of David Bowie's wife."

2 comments:

Andi said...

I need to watch the 2nd Bridget Jones again. I don't recall loving it that much the first time around. Although, I lusted after Colin Firth endlessly, of course.

That hospital game sounds so fun! I found a hospital game kind of like that at Wal-Mart the other day, although now I can't remember the name of it.

Andi said...

Hospital Tycoon! That was it.