Monday, January 01, 2007

happy 2007

i hope everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves last night. as for me, i rang in the new year with boyfriend, his aunt and his cousin. we played scrabble (i won) and chinese checkers (i lost, as in 4th place out of 4 people), ate turkish food and had champagne and black-and-white cake at midnight. boyfriend's mother was on the phone from indonesia at one point and asked to talk to me. she wished me a happy new year and said that she hoped they weren't forcing too much indian food down my throat :)

today has been just lounging around. it is rainy, which is no real motivation to do anything. we are just now preparing ourselves for an excursion to the book store and then ice cream. woohoo :)

other than that, not much is going on. i decided on an indian lunch for my birthday. already five of my friends have rsvped with a big, fat YES and i am excited.

No comments: