Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Adjusting to full-time work is difficult. I come home each night exhausted and don't accomplish anything aside from laying around and watching t.v. I also go to bed at around 9:30, wake up at 7:30 and am still tired. What gives?

It's not that the work is hard, it's that I am there all day long and I have to practically hike to get there and back. Add in the bus time, and we are talking a considerable amount of exertion each day. Hopefully I will get used to it soon.

I have big news, like BIG NEWS. Boyfriend and I may be going to Indonesia for two and a half months. It is not totally definite yet, but it almost is. It is highly likely. We will stay with his parents while there. I was a little worried about asking them if I could come too, but today they told Boyfriend that I am "most welcome." I will keep you updated!!

Other than that, I just got Job #3 as a childcare worker at a Methodist church on Sunday mornings and some evenings. I told them a little about my family and that was enough experience for them. And I'm not even drinking caffeinated coffee anymore.

I am pretty jazzed because Estella's Revenge will now be focusing solely on books. Plus Bro is going to be writing a comics column. Woohoo.

2 comments:

WOLVERINE said...

Heh yeah. Just gotta wait on Andi to tell me what kinda column they'd want me to write. Reviews? Critiques? Creator tips? 19+ years with nothing else on my mind I can cover a lot. :P

An' I'm still not visitin' you in Indonesia!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

not so good timing:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070204/ap_on_re_as/indonesia_floods_14