Friday, April 20, 2007

So I'm clicking through Hallmark's E-cards under the 'Love' category because I was feeling particularly romantic, and I see that they have those two little cartoon characters, Hoops & Yo-Yo I think they're named, saying "Will You Marry Me?" Holy shit. If someone sent me a proposal through an e-card with singing cartoons I would never speak to him again.

I think all that trunk-twisting is working; I noticed in the ladies room mirror that I look slimmer today than usual. Either that or my body has gone into hallucinations from the exercise, which it is not accustomed to.

Yesterday was cake day in the office. Corporate America is the fat girl's dream with all these office birthdays and anniversaries. Today there was some berry pie and chocolate ganache cheesecake left over in the fridge... score!!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Oh yeah, that's what I miss about corporate America....bagel day. We had an assload of bagels every Friday with assorted cream cheese. Yummmm!