Thursday, October 18, 2007

Deep Thoughts... by Sojourness Handey

- I have had a Jennifer Lopez song stuck in my head all morning since I heard it at 7-11 this morning as I used the ATM machine. I am not happy.

- I found out today that a woman I worked for in Italy passed away. 37 years old -- cancer. She was kind of mean to the interns but geez... that is young to die. I am still very surprised, and a little frightened.

- To go home for Thanksgiving or not to go home for Thanksgiving? That is the question. Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous plane fares, or to take arms against a sea of homesick emotions, and by opposing, end them.

- Which reminds me, I gotta take that damn Shakespeare final.

- I'm going to see a production of Death of a Salesman tonight! Arthur Miller -- my post mortem playwright crush! (Well, one of them.)

No comments: