Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Took this from Mo, the funniest lady in cyberspace. Go check her out.

You've gotta note the very white, very American cultural vices you are willing to admit to.

#92 Book Deals - I don't have one, I just want one.

#91 San Francisco - Never been but would love to go.

#90 Dinner Parties - My apartment's too small but I want to give them and I enjoy going to them, so I'm gonna bold this.

#89 St. Patrick's Day - I'm Irish, but not a big drinker. Eh.

#88 Having Gay Friends - Woohoo! I wear my "Fag Hag" sign with pride.

#87 Outdoor Performance Clothes

#86 Shorts

#85 The Wire - Never saw it.

#84 T-Shirts

#83 Bad Memories of High School

#82 Hating Corporations

#81 Graduate School - Plan to go.

#80 The Idea of Soccer

#79 Modern Furniture

#78 Multilingual Children - Yes, dammit!

#77 Musical Comedy

#76 Bottles of Water - I drink tap out of bottles, but I don't think that's what they mean.

#75 Threatening to Move to Canada - Um, it has crossed my mind. Don't even think about a draft, Bushie.

#74 Oscar Parties - I don't even watch.

#73 Gentrification

#72 Study Abroad - Yee ha! Send me back!

#71 Being the only white person around

#70 Difficult Breakups

#69 Mos Def

#68 Michel Gondry - Don't know who this is.

#67 Standing Still at Concerts - That is very me.

#66 Divorce

#65 Co-Ed Sports

#64 Recycling

#63 Expensive Sandwiches

#62 Knowing What's Best for Poor People

#61 Bicycles

#60 Toyota Prius

#59 Natural Medicine

#58 Japan

#57 Juno - Didn't see it.

#56 Lawyers

#55 Apologies

#54 Kitchen Gadgets

#53 Dogs

#52 Sarah Silverman -Nooo, she is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

#51 Living by the Water

#50 Irony

#49 Vintage

#48 Whole Foods and Grocery Co-ops

#47 Arts Degrees

#46 The Sunday New York Times

#45 Asian Fusion Food

#44 Public Radio

#43 Plays

#42 Sushi

#41 Indie Music

#40 Apple Products

#39 Netflix

#38 Arrested Development

#37 Renovations

#36 Breakfast Places - I could live on breakfast tacos. And french toast. And omelettes. And coffee. So... yes to this one.

#35 The Daily Show/Colbert Report

#34 Architecture

#33 Marijuana

#32 Vegan/Vegetarianism

#31 Snowboarding

#30 Wrigley Field

#29 80s Night

#28 Not having a TV

#27 Marathons

#26 Manhattan

#25 David Sedaris

#24 Wine

#23 Microbreweries

#22 Having Two Last Names

#21 Writer Workshops

#20 Being an expert on YOUR culture

#19 Traveling

#18 Awareness

#17 Hating their Parents

#16 Gifted Children

#15 Yoga

#14 Having Black Friends

#13 Tea

#12 Non-Profit Organizations

#11 Asian Girls

#10 Wes Anderson Movies - Don't think I have seen any.

#9 Making you feel bad about not going outside

#8 Barack Obama

#7 Diversity

#6 Organic Food

#5 Farmer's Markets - I never go, though.

#4 Assists

#3 Film Festivals

#2 Religions their parents don't belong to

#1 Coffee

3 comments:

cheekynomad said...

i sent you this stuff in a like a few weeks ago. this is all from stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com

sojourness said...

Yeah, I remember, it is a funny site.

Mo Daviau said...

Hi! Thanks for saying I'm the funniest lady in cyberspace! Do we know each other??