Friday, April 25, 2008

The best thing about having a new boss is forwarding annoying people who want to sell something to Marketing to him. I have been trying to get rid of one guy for months! He keeps calling me and yakking my ear off. I don't know why, I don't make any decisions on how we spend our budget. It was so gratifying this morning when I said, "You know what? We have a new director. Allow me to transfer you."

I actually really, really like the new boss. I hope this lasts because I was apprehensive about working for someone new. He is an incredibly nice guy and working for him has been a pleasure so far.

Last night I had Colombian food for the first time. Friend From Work's Wife invited me and another friend of hers to go to dinner and then to a local funky crafts night with our knitting. FFW joined us at dinner but did not accompany for knitting. FFWW started me on a hat and had me use bamboo circular needles, which I LOVE! I had a great time; we are talking about going every week :)

No comments: