- Went to a used bookstore... bought Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko and I Don't Need You Any More by Arthur Miller.
- Finished reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote (for class)... it made me cry. Excellent excellent excellent. Can't wait until the movie "Capote" hits more theaters.
- Had way more fried food than I should have... I rarely eat it, but yesterday Boyfriend and I had an appetizer sampler that came with fried cheese, fried pickles, and fried macaroni and cheese (which I didn't know existed)... oh, my arteries.
- Went to the coolest bar ever... twice... they have a stage with two pianos on it and the entire night is one massive singalong. The musicians play everything from Nirvana to Billy Joel to Journey to Fountains of Wayne to songs like "All My Ex's Live in Texas," or what they call "Redneck shit." They also bring people up to humiliate because it's their birthday or bachelorette party or whatever.
- Saw "Ben Franklin: Unplugged," a really funny one-man show by Josh Kornbluth.
- Went shopping... Boyfriend found me a t-shirt that says V is for Vegetarian and we got it for only $3.20.
- Sent my friends some goofy postcards.
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Fun, Fun, Fun
Still down South, y'all :) Having such a great time. Here are some things I have done in the past week: