Saturday, November 18, 2006

ahhhh weekends :)

yesterday my boss invited boyfriend and i to go to his house for thanksgiving. how nice is that?? i think he feels sorry for me, being so far away from my family and all. i am going to make my pecan dessert dish, woohoo. i am glad that we're going because i was just going to cook for the two of us, and boyfriend isn't american so thanksgiving doesn't mean anything to him anyway. now we can properly celebrate stealing the land from the "indians" ;)

tomorrow is the book club meeting. we are doing greek-themed potluck at my apartment because we read "the secret history." excited :) i hope my tzatziki comes out okay.

yesterday i brought cookies to the office and instantly became a hit. i think i might be the most popular now. although by monday everyone will forget.

No comments: