Monday, November 20, 2006

sister, sister

my sister and her boyfriend recently broke up. she usually goes through boyfriends fairly quickly, but beneath her tough, hard-as-nails exterior she is pretty sensitive, and she always takes it very hard. this time is no exception.

she rarely ever lets down the tough exterior with me, but since she has been broken up and vulnerable, we have grown remarkably closer. she actually calls me... often. she never used to call me and would ask, "what do you want?" when i called her. now she calls, albeit to bitch about the ex, but also to tell me about a new guy she met who might get her mind off the old one, or about something stupid her friend did. it is very cool! nothing could make me happier. i am nervously counting down the days until she finds a new boyfriend and dumps me altogether. heh, "dumps me." that's funny.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww :)

cheekynomad said...

ok, i just looked at it again, notice how you both have the same body language in the pic? it's hereditary. nomad again

sojourness said...

actually you know her... i was leaning towards her for the pic and she said "ew" and leaned away.

WOLVERINE said...

She will survive!