Friday, November 03, 2006

set your eyes to zion


so things finally blew up in class today. the guy i mentioned said, "i apologize for my anti-zionist - people may think they were anti-semitic, but they were anti-zionist... people mix those two up all the time but they're not the same thing, my people are semitic as well - comments," but when later on he started in on jesus, a catholic in my class got pissed. that's the rough thing with some smart people, they think that their ideas are the only valid ones. it has moved on from being interesting, stimulating debate to being a hindrance, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" (John 14:6)

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/john/john14.htm