Monday, July 02, 2007

This morning my company had our monthly meeting and I found out that three people in Sales are no more. I was shocked, considering I had not heard the news and these people predated me. In such a small company, you know everyone, and I knew them. Sad. I started getting a little nervous myself after hearing that, but Boss took me out to lunch today - nice Italian restaurant - and when he was leaving for his vacation and made a joke about the cat being away and the mouse playing, he said, "I'm just kidding. I know I don't have to worry about you."

Woot!

Tonight Boyfriend and I went to the coffeehouse on the lake and then to my Italian meet-up. Fun times. Fresh air, refreshments, some cultura d'Italia... love it. Our lives are so wonderful - we spend every evening together, doing different things, and we are so happy. I told Boyfriend no kids for at least five years (if not longer!) so we can just keep doing this.

No comments: