Thursday, October 26, 2006



i saw marie antoinette last night with my friend from class and two of her sisters. i really liked it! i would have liked it more if i hadn't been so tired, but in retrospect, it was fun. i don't like kirsten dunst because her characters come off as arrogant to me, and so i expected the film to be good because marie antoinette was supposedly a spoiled queen, but i was pleasantly surprised in that sophia coppola/k.d. portrayed marie as sympathetic. you like her. you feel sorry for her. i found myself liking kirsten dunst - umm, shall we say, alternative universe?

the website i mentioned wants me as a book reviewer. yayyy... consistent publication of my writing and free books. just don't ask me where the time is going to come from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the job. God bless you.