Thursday, October 19, 2006

la de da. things are just rolling along, as usual. i have been working on getting my interview with an artist for the arts/music magazine i work for. pretty excited about being published in print for the first time. that will be out in january, so i have plenty of time to remain excited until it actually happens.

meanwhile, school is good. the mahabharata rocks. it's so interesting, i'm glad we're reading it. boyfriend has been trying to teach me the correct pronounciation of the names so that i can teach the rest of my class, but it hasn't been going all that well. (it's hard!) just read dr. faustus in my brit lit class, and enjoyed that too. woohoo.

i invited the three cool book club people to go see infamous with me (the movie about truman capote). we're going tonight. happy about that as well, really want to see that movie and really don't want to be a loser in austin anymore. 2 birds, 1 stone.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Let me know how Infamous is. I have mixed feelings about Truman Capote movies so close together.

WOLVERINE said...

Aw, don't worry; yer a loser no matter what town yer in. ;)

I keed.