Saturday, December 30, 2006


the weight i've gained has really been bothering me. since i'm home now i am seeing how i don't fit into my old clothes, or i do fit but not well anymore, and it really pisses me off. i guess i shouldn't complain - i could have way worse problems - but it makes me feel yucky. i want to get back into exercising and all that but it's hard in a house full of people. sister was like, "what do you care? you have a boyfriend already; it doesn't matter." yes, yes, i have a boyfriend, but that doesn't make me feel any less hideous.

i spent the last two days with the traveler, who i realized i hadn't seen prior to that in close to a year. i finally gave her some presents i had for her - a queer eye for the straight guy dvd collection, a carnevale mask jewelry box from venice, and a small "melt away your ex" candle ;) her birthday is a week after mine (which is in one week) and so these gifts are molto late.

speaking of which, i gotta figure something out for my birthday.

2 comments:

WOLVERINE said...

Maybe we should both get Dance Dance Revolution...seems to be a killer weight loss plan.

Andi said...

Totally OT, but I wish you were in Austin! I'm going tomorrow (actually today since it's 4am).